The Tutoring Center, Bloomfield MI


Tutoring in West Bloomfield, MI

Print these coupons and bring them into The Tutoring Center - West Bloomfield, MI to receive your discount. Hurry up, they are valid through July 4th 2014.
Having a younger student at home means that with a new school year, comes a new teacher. If you want to have a good relationship with their teacher so you can communicate properly about your child's academic efforts, below you'll find a few tips on the matter.

How to Establish a Parent-Teacher Relationship

Introduce Yourself

It's a good idea to take some time to meet your child's new teacher. Introduce yourself and let them know who your child is. You may even want to give them your cell phone number in case they ever need to get in touch with you. You should also write down the teacher's name and their contact information.

Share Information

Nobody knows your child better than yourself, which is why it's recommended that you share information with the teacher about your child, their strengths, weaknesses, etc. Likewise, they should give you feedback on your child's behavior and class work. Keeping the communication open will allow you both to work together to help your child academically.

Get Involved

Finally, it's also suggested that you get involved with your child's school activities. For instance, try to attend the meetings and be there for your child's presentations and milestones. This will also help establish a more solid relationship with your student's teacher.

Enroll Your Child in Tutoring in West Bloomfield MI

If you want your child to succeed academically during this new school year, turn to The Tutoring Center, West Bloomfield, MITheir dedicated tutors will help your child reinforce the lessons they learn in school and become better students. Call (248) 432-7288 to learn more about how tutoring in West Bloomfield MI can benefit your child during their next school year, or to schedule a free consultation.


Schedule your Free Diagnostic Assessment Today!
Learn more about 
on the national website: